7 Steps to Employ the Art of Magnificent Living
- Sort through the contrast of your life and
figure out what you don’t want. Clear your clutter and get rid of what
- Make peace with where you are.
- Get very clear on what you do want. Write
these things down.
- Acknowledge and appreciate all the good in
your life already. Cultivate and practice gratitude.
- Choose thoughts that align with the good that
you are wanting. Write these down and practice thinking them.
- Choose words that align with the good that you
are wanting. Write these down and practice saying them.
- Focus on the feeling of having what you want,
or just feeling good. Make feeling good your top priority!
Additional suggestions for living a life that feels
Commit to a daily practice
of self-care. Schedule yourself in first. Self care is no longer a luxury; it
is a necessity for life on earth in the 21st century.
Hang out with people that
make you feel good about yourself.
Stop criticizing and
Listen to your body and
eat good foods.
Stop taking things so
Keep growing through
classes and learning.
Get energy balancing
Go on vacation, even if
it’s where you live. Keep a fresh perspective and try new things.
You are an eternally
evolving being. You can’t get it wrong and you can never get it done.
Life is not about crossing
stuff off your lists. It’s about aligning your energy, feeling good and
enjoying the ride.
All things in moderation,